Cetta is an online foreign language course run by young Indonesians with an interactive and inclusive learning system having fun, agile and amiable cultures. Now, we are seeking qualified and experienced Korean Teachers who’ll participate in teaching University Students, Influencers, Civil Servants, Private Employees, Entrepreneurs, etc.
Why you should join Cetta Korean:
- Fun, positive, and supportive environment.
- Remote working! We have a variety of employees from Indonesia & Overseas.
- Part-time. You have a chance to gain more income.
- Apart from teaching, you’ll have an opportunity to learn other foreign languages provided by Cetta.
- Surrounded by Reputable Employees’ Background
- Scholarship: Global Korea Scholarship, Summer/Winter Korean Language Scholarship Program
- University: Kyung Hee University, Kangwon National University, Daegu Catholic University, Daejeon University, UI, UGM, UPI, UNAS.
- Company/Institution: FMCG, Government, Startup, NGO, and more!
- International Partners: Korean
- TOPIK II min. level 4-6
- Lived in South Korea is a plus
- Preferably pursuing or has graduated from Korean literature
- Has adequate learning facilities (PC/Laptop & good internet connection)
- Proficient in accessing Zoom, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Forms, Quizizz, etc
- Having teaching experience is preferred
- Communicative, energetic, and able to work with a team or individually
- Active and accustomed to accessing social media, such as Instagram and TikTok