Cetta is an online language course run by young Indonesians with an interactive and inclusive learning system. Cetta’s culture is fun, agile, and amiable. We are seeking qualified and experienced English teachers.
Why you should join Cetta English:
- Fun, positive, and supportive environment.
- Remote working! We have a variety of employees from Indonesia & Overseas.
- Apart from teaching, you’ll have an opportunity to learn other foreign languages provided by Cetta.
- Surrounded by Reputable Employees’ Background
- Scholarship: LPDP, GKS, MEXT, YES, and many more.
- University: Melbourne U, Tokyo International U, Seoul National U, UI, Unpad, etc.
- Company/Institution: FMCG, Government, Startup, NGO, and more!
- International Partners: Australia, Japan, China, Turkey, Venezuela, Germany, etc.
- TOEFL score min 620 or IELTS min 7.0
- Lived in the UK/US, Aus, and NZ is a plus
- Preferably pursuing or has graduated from English literature
- Has adequate learning facilities (PC/Laptop & good internet connection)
- Proficient in accessing Zoom, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Forms, Quizizz, etc
- Having teaching experience is preferred
- Communicative, energetic, and able to work with a team or individually
- Active and accustomed to accessing social media, such as Instagram and TikTok
What you will do:
- Conduct interactive and engaging online English language classes for students of all ages.
- Utilize innovative teaching methods and multimedia resources to enhance learning experiences.
- Assess student progress regularly and provide constructive feedback to support continuous improvement.
- Encourage student participation and foster a positive learning environment that promotes active learning.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in language teaching methodologies.
- Provide support and assistance to students outside of scheduled class hours, if needed.
- Do administrative duties in teaching-related matters.